Harper College Promise Scholarship
Beginning with the class of 2019, D214 students will be eligible to earn up to two years of tuition free college attendance at Harper College. For an overview of the program, including eligibility requirements, visit the Harper Promise site by clicking here. You can also view a detailed program explanation in English (Spanish) (Polish).
All freshmen are encouraged to sign up for the Harper Promise for two simple reasons:
- By signing up, students will have the option to attend two years of Harper College tuition free, an option that they can later choose whether or not to accept.
- Meeting, or exceeding, the minimum eligibility requirements will help students no matter what they choose to do after high school and make it easier to attract other scholarships.
Registration & Recommitment:
Freshmen (Class of 2024) may register for the Harper Promise Program in one of two ways:
- Online during the general registration process in Infinite Campus by clicking the "enroll" box
- Completing the online or paper Harper Promise Application and returning it to the College Career Center (CCC) on or before December 13, 2020.
- NOTE: Students can check their enrollment status in Infinite Campus.
-->Sophomores, juniors, and seniors must recommit each year here by September 15th.
SENIORS: Follow this Senior Year Timeline so you don't miss any important deadlines!
Required Community Service Hours:
Click here to enter your community service hours. Students should use their student email/password to log in. For further information about this new community service tracking system called Transeo, click here.
The 2020-21 community service requirements for each grade have been adjusted due to COVID-19 restrictions.
IMPORTANT: Students should update community service hours on-line and are encouraged to enter hours throughout the year as they earn them.
Are you looking for a way to earn 5 hours? Consider visiting www.volunteermatch.org or our remote idea website for volunteer ideas.
For other information or questions, including service hours and attendance, contact Felicia Walter at (847) 718-7734 or email@example.com.