STUDENTS: IT’S AP EXAM TIME!
Monday, 5/7/18 – Friday, 5/18/18
All Exams (Except AP Chinese) will be at JHHS
Room Assignments have been posted on the Assessment Center Bulletin Board outside the A.R.C. For students testing in larger test rooms, please make note of your seat assignment next to your name. The AP Exam Schedule is below (hint: take a pic of your assignments with your cell phone).
Parents: you do NOT need to call the Attendance Office—your student will be excused for the entire day of their scheduled AP test and are not required to return for classes.
- LEAVE YOUR BACKPACKS AT HOME OR IN YOUR LOCKER (Nap Sacks are acceptable).
- DO NOT BRING ANY CELL PHONES, iWATCHES, OR ANY TYPE OF ELECTRONIC DEVICES TO YOUR TESTING ROOM! (If your cell or electronic device pings, your exam and possible the entire room’s exams will be voided).
- BRING YOUR SCHOOL ID, TWO, No. 2 WOOD PENCILS ONLY (NO MECHANICAL), BLACK OR BLUE PENS FOR ESSAYS, AND AN APPROVED CALCULATOR IF YOUR EXAM REQUIRES ONE (AP Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics Exam). Visit exploreap.org/calculatorpolicy for an approved calculator list.
- A RULER or STRAIGHTEDGE FOR AP PHYSICS ONLY.
- WATER BOTTLE AND SNACK WILL BE PERMITTED AT BREAKS OUTSIDE THE TESTING ROOM.
Any questions, please stop by the Assessment Center, Room 125E.
2018 AP Exam Schedule
Morning tests: we ask students to arrive by 8:10AM. Afternoon tests will start at 12:00PM. Please contact the Assessment Center with any questions!