Click the links below for information, parent guides, and procedures.
Student Services Support Overview
College Resources: Upcoming Events, Financial Aid, and College Rep Visits
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Course Selection: If you have questions regarding ELECTIVE CHOICES, please email your counselor with the elective you would like to change and your preferred replacement by April 3rd. Elective changes will be made based on availability. After April 3rd, no core course level changes will be made until after Friday, September 4, 2020.
- Dual Credit
- Four Year Course Plan
- Harper Promise Community Service - Transeo
- Infinite Campus Grade Reports
- Level Change - If you have questions regarding CORE CURRICULAR placements, contact the following division heads: Math & Science firstname.lastname@example.org, English email@example.com, Social Science or Foreign Language firstname.lastname@example.org, Special Education email@example.com.
- REMOTE INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL RESOURCES
*If you or a member of your family is in need of emergency help, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
REMOTE COUNSELOR ON DUTY ZOOM OFFICE HOURS:
Tue - Fri 9-11am, Mon-Fri 1-3pm
Check your school email for zoom meeting ID number or schedule an appointment with your counselor.