Resources For Undocumented Students


Links for more information:


Undocumented students may apply for many of the local and national scholarships found on the Scholarship page of the JHHS website. Look for those that do not require U.S. citizenship or legal permanent residency. You can also apply for merit scholarships at most colleges. Below are several additional resources listing scholarships specifically for undocumented students.